Terms and Conditions may be updated from time to time and are available upon request. Please contact us to discuss any amendments, enhancements or issues relating to your website.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that all information displayed on our website is accurate and up-to-date, the information provided is as is and Biteinto.net cannot be held responsible for any actions made based upon the said information. Please also note that all content provided is protected by copyright and intellectual property laws.
- Content on the Biteinto.net website may not be re-distributed, re-packaged or used in any way unless written permission has been granted.
- Biteinto.net does not accept any liability (including negligence) in respect of third party information or other material made available on, or which can be accessed, using this website.
- Biteinto.net provide the website features as described in the quotations received. All quotations are valid for 30 days, unless otherwise stated or 3rd party services, of which we have no control, are altered.
- Quotations can be requested from email@example.com
- Biteinto.net reserves the right to revise and amend a quote to a customer where needed.
- Biteinto.net will required a 50% deposit to be paid prior to commencement of work on account of fees likely to be incurred.
- Projects under the value of £500 may be invoiced in full at the outset of a project.
- Maintenance and updates under £250 may be invoiced in advance of working taking place.
- The following payment terms shall apply unless specifically varied in writing by Biteinto.net, upon confirmation by the client.
- An invoice for the remaining 50% of the fees will be presented to the client on completion of the services provided and will be due for payment strictly within 10 days of submission and prior to a new site going live.
Additional features to websites, including extra database services, specific hosting requirements, animations that are not included in the quotation are subject to surcharge. In the event a feature is required which has not been included in the quotation Biteinto.net will give notice prior to implementation and seek acceptance of the surcharge. The cost will be added to the final invoice unless the amount exceeds £350 in this case an interim 50% invoice shall be issued with payment due before completion, the remaining 50% will be added to the final invoice.
- In the event that full payment is made later than required or if only partial payment is made, Biteinto.net may at its discretion charge for administration costs and interest on any monies owed at either the rate of 2.5% interest per month, calculated weekly and compounded monthly. Failure to apply such charges does not constitute a waiver of the option to charge.
- In the event that the client chooses or Biteinto.net uses third party organisations for web site hosting, bandwidth allowances are included in hosting, any excess charges relating to the amount of traffic generated by clients websites are fully payable by the client. No guarantees of service can be made by Biteinto.net on behalf of the host. If special requirements / guarantees of service are required then please contact us and we shall do our best to find a company to match the said requirements. Any guarantees of service are made between the Hosting Company and the client, Biteinto.net cannot offer or enforce any such agreement.
- Biteinto.net reserves the right to withdraw its services at its entire discretion. Upon such withdrawal of its services, Biteinto.net shall be under no liability whatsoever to the Client for any costs, losses and damages, howsoever arising, that the Client may incur or may have incurred.
- It is hereby agreed between Biteinto.net and the Client that in the event that any monies are owed and overdue to Biteinto.net, Biteinto.net will withdraw its services. Biteinto.net may remove any material stored upon any computer or server and shall retain such material, and shall not be liable for any loss monetary or otherwise and not be under any obligation to return or provide access to, any and all documents, domains, papers, etc. belonging to the Client until payment is made in full.
- Copyright in all documents, papers, etc. prepared or caused to be prepared by Biteinto.net is expressly reserved by Biteinto.net unless otherwise stated.
- Biteinto.net will not be held responsible for the failure in any of the services provided by a third party to Biteinto.net for the Client, this may include but is not restricted to web site hosting, internet promotions, third party multimedia provisions.
- All completed websites become the property of the client, subject to all accounts being paid, with the following restrictions on use:
- Only one instance of a website can be made available on the World Wide Web or any Intranets / Extranets unless a licensing agreement has been reached;
- Database Connection strings will not be divulged to the client due to security risks. (These strings would in any event need amending if the site was to be moved to an alternative host / server);
- No portion of the coding can be copied / duplicated or redistributed in any form electronic or otherwise unless a licensing agreement has been reached; Please note that upon request web site files can be provided via electronic mail, or on CDR media (surcharge of £50).
- All sites incorporate the Biteinto.net design footer link and this is built into our pricing. If you move your site from our hosting services you are able to remove the footer link. If you wish to remove the footer link we can provide you with a price for this which is usually 20% of the value of the site.
- In the event of a problem with your website Biteinto.net will endeavour to solve the discrepancy as quickly as possible. Please email and describe any problems that you may be experiencing. Biteinto.net cannot accept responsibility for any loss either monetary or otherwise due to web site failure or misuse. All data and information stored in an online database remains the property of the client along with any rights associated.
- Once work has commenced, which is only taken up once Biteinto.net receive the clients 50% initial payment, no refunds will be given.
- Unless otherwise explicitly agreed and stated, the Company’s responsibility is limited to designing customers’ websites and excludes the update, use, altering, maintenance, troubleshooting etc. of the customer’s website/s once online. The Company reserves the right to request additional payment to cover any or all of such work and/or to refuse to undertake such work.
- Where the Client fails to supply materials or written content that prevents progress for more than 14 days, Biteinto.net reserves the right to invoice the Client for any part or parts of the project already completed.
Where the Client cancels the project for any reason whatsoever, Biteinto.net reserves the right to invoice the client for any part or parts of the project already completed.
- Clients must give 30 day’s notice to terminate annual maintenance contracts.
- Maintenance and update requests should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org these will be acknowledged with a receipt and your request will be responded to within 48 working hours with an initial response outlining our recommended course of action.
Biteinto.net makes no warranties of any kind, express or implied, for any and all products and/or services that it supplies. Biteinto.net will not be held responsible for any and all damages resulting from products and/or services it supplies. Biteinto.net is not responsible for any loss, or consequential loss of data, or non-delivery of products or services, of whatever cause. The customer agrees not to hold Biteinto.net responsible for any such loss or damage. Any claim against Biteinto.net shall be limited to the relevant fee(s) paid by the customer.
Biteinto.net reserves the right to use the services of sub-contractors, agents and suppliers and any work, content, services and usage is bound by their Terms and Conditions. Biteinto.net will not knowingly perform any actions to contravene these and the customer also agrees to be so bound.